Thursday, October 8, 2015

Week: 1 EOC: My Voice

As an  advertising professional I pride myself on being a fresh set of eyes with the drive to create the next style or brand. Advertising is a method of communication that I had become interested in over the last year. Being that I am ambitious and understand a means to an end, I have an incredible sense of initiative that will help me reach my future goal of owning a successful advertising company. My path will begin with graphic design in order to open doors for my future advancement. As a product of my ambition, eventually this will lead to another open position such as scripting for commercials or potentially story boarding. Long story short, all along my path I will be gaining experience that will help me to perform better when I earn my position of ownership. It must be apparent that I am confident in my abilities, and if not, I am. Because of my ability to also learn quickly, moving up and mastering the skills in my arsenal will take, relatively, no time at all. I am the precursor for the next few advertising companies that want to advance even further than they ever thought possible. Metaphorically speaking, the competition out in this world had better be ready for the next monopoly, because I just might be at the center of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment